Outfit Details: Top – Tobi, Shorts – Nordstrom, Shoes – Charlotte Russe, Purse – Gucci, Earrings – Forever21
Outfit Details: Dress – Forever 21, Shoes – Catherine Malandrino, Jacket – Uniqlo, Clutch – Kendall & Kylie, Lips – MAC RetroMatte Carnivorous
Hello beautiful people. As winter comes to a close we get ready to embrace a whole new slew of trends for Spring 17′. If you’re like me, I love a good trend or two, or three. I’m breaking down your top 5 trends in eyewear below, both prescription wear and sunglasses. Which would you try?
I’m the type girl who has 100 pairs of sunnies and still thinks she can use more.This season is no exception with 5 styles that are must haves. Classic aviators are in, as well as over the top embellished pairs like the Jimmy Choo ones above.
On top of owning 100 sunglasses, I’ve also come to own 100 pairs of prescription glasses. This season red, clear and tortoise frames are in and top on my list. The ones above are from my new favorite brand, Aspire Eyewear. These glasses are great with their flexible and light-weight design. I have a red pair I’m obsessed with and they are almost impossible to break! Major win since I’m guilty of falling asleep with them on more than once.
Which trend is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
If you’re anything like me you love to give gifts but hate the stress that comes along with finding the perfect gift for everyone. I always end up waiting till the last minute then panic because nothing I found had been quite good enough. I’m the gift giver that loves to give gifts that make my loved ones’ faces light up. Good Gift Box is the perfect solution to all your gift giving woes and they even wrap and ship it for you! YAS.
Good Gift Box was created as an answer to too many hours spent worrying about the perfect gift: what to give, where and how to get it and how best to present it. They bring you the best, relevant gifts made by artisans in the USA. So no matter who is on your list, they have something for them!
GGB offers two types of boxes: pre-packaged and custom. This holiday season I picked two boxes to send out; a limited edition pre-packaged holiday box for my best friend & a custom made box for my brother.
The Holiday edition includes a wine glass, drink mixers, cocktail recipe coasters and a special holiday card.
For my brother’s custom box I included some socks, a leather wallet, tie clip and grooming essentials.
Pre-packaged boxes cost $55 while custom boxes items start at $5.
Anything that makes gift giving easier I’m a fan of! Make sure to give them a look and gift someone a gift they’re sure to love.
Happy Holidays loves! xx
I can’t believe this is my last round up for the year! 6 month of beauty favorites are coming to an end. This month I saved the best for last. Some of these products have become staples in my beauty stash and I promise you that you’ll love them just as much. Most items on this month’s list are skin care related and there’s no better time to ramp up your skin care regime than the New Year. Let’s start shall we?!
- Sesderma Sensyses Lightening Cleanser – I was recently introduced to this brand and have fallen in love with almost everything they have. This cleanser is something like a micellar water but better. This serves as a makeup remover and cleanser in one and also helps your skin up the brightness with vitamin C. I’ve run out of this twice already and restocked. There are also 4 other types to help with different skin issues such as aging and acne. ($19.90)
- Masqueology Cream Sheet Masks – So straight up, these are messy but so good. First off, they’re Korean facial masks and if you know your beauty, Korean products are the shit. These sheet masks come in 4 types, my fav being the Vita Clarifying Cream Mask. You put it on your face, sit back for 20 minutes and then massage the rest of the cream in. It’s a mini spa treatment and your skin will thank you. ($2.50 each)
- FragranceLock – I love perfume but I always hate that it doesn’t last long, especially on days I’m running around. This finishing spray sets out to solve that problem but locking in your fragrance for 12 whole hours! I tested this out and it really did keep me smelling like Flowerbomb for the whole day. You just spray your favorite perfume, wait a few minutes and then spray this on top. So easy to use ! ($30)
- Chella Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask – This time of year for me is insane and my under eye circles come out to play due to lack of sleep. This little treatment has helped me so much. You put it on while getting ready in the morning and it helps to relieve the puffiness and darkness under your eyes so you can look awake even though you slept at most 3 hours. ($9)
- Vitamin E Oil – I added this my skincare regime about a month ago after reading all its benefits and I can truly say it’s helped my skin so much. I use retinol and one of its side effects is peeling skin. Vitamin E helps keep my skin healthy and hydrated and stops it from flaking. It also helps my fine lines and makes my skin look glowy and plump. Make sure you use pure Vitamin E oil to get all the benefits and then just apply a bit before bed and allow it to do it’s magic. ($7.99)
- Golden Peel-a-Way Masque – This mask is GOLD literally and figuratively. It is pricey but honestly I love this thing! It was so fun to apply to leave on, if you follow me on snap & IG, you saw my obnoxious posts with it on messing around. This mask feels so good on the skin and works to refresh skin and penetrate deeply to life impurities and dead skin cells. When you peel it off, peel upwards and then reveal flowing skin! Make sure to tone and moisturize after! ($68)
- Dermalogica® Best-Selling Brightening Duo – These are two of the brand’s best sellers and when used together your face will thank you. I cannot stress enough how important exfoliating is for healthy skin. You wash you face with the cleanser and then exfoliate. It helps to take away built up skin and also helps lighten any uneven skin pigmentation and calm redness. I felt like it helped my texture over time and it gave my skin a nice glow. ($65)
- The Beachwaver Co. Beachwaver S1.25 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron – VICTORIA SECRET MODEL HAIR. That is what this magical rotating curling iron does. It gives you the prettiest waves with tons of va va voom! Key benefits include a heat range of 290° – 490°, lighter 5.5” ceramic barrel length, 1.25 barrel width, arrow button for rotation control, 8 foot swivel cord, ergonomic handle, beveled no-kink clamp, fast/slow speed switch and a home button. ($129)
- Face The Day – This is sooooo great for us ladies living in Miami. A SPF 30 cream with primer!! It protects you from the sun and its damage and preps your skin for makeup. I love that it helps me cut one part of my skin routine in the morning. Anything for 5 min extra of sleep. ($14.62)
- Daily Exfoliating Serum – Another product from Golden Door is on this list because honestly their products are so damn good. SOOOOOO GOOOD. You apply this serum at night and over time it helps to exfoliate your skin to reduce fine lines and pore size. I can say this has helped my pore size significantly! You have to moisturize though or it will leave you with flaky skin! ($88)