As we bid farewell to summer, reluctantly may I add, it’s time to embrace cooler weather and welcome Fall with open arms. Fall means trading in our favorite nail summer hues for cooler, warmer tones to rock on our manis this season. Here at TFB I bring you your must have colors that your sure to obsess over this season!
1. Moody Navys : Style Cartel, Essie $8.50
2. Sheer Whites : Marshmellow, Essie $8.50
3. Metallic Golds : Game of Chromes, Sally Hansen $10
4. Dusty Pinks : Coquette, Micheal Kors $18
5. Mixed Metals : Vintage Confetti, Sally Hansen $8.50
6. Pewters : Take The A Train, Deborah Lippman $20
7. Iridescent Emeralds : Giovanni, ZOYA $9
8. Violets : Do You Have This in Stock-Holm?, OPI $9.50
9. Grays : How Great is Your Dane? , OPI $9.50
10. Ruby Reds : Dress to Kilt , Essie $8.50
If there’s one thing I’ve been on the hunt for lately it’s fall hats. Here are my top 8 must haves that I currently drool over —
All the hats can be purchased on Urbanoutfitters.com !
Rihanna and M.A.C have teamed up again makeup lovers! Rihanna’s new fall collection , RiRi (hearts) M.A.C, hits MAC stores TODAY, Sept. 26. This is the second collection for the pop queen following the crazy success of her first collection for the brand. Her first collection, which included the lipstick RiRi Woo, sold out almost immediately. This collection is sure to be a big hit. I know I’ll be running to the store today to pick my own goodies up. The link features two eye shadow compacts, 4 lipsticks, a lipgloss, brow liner, lip pencils, two sets of lashes, blush, bronzer and two makeup brushes. The inspiration for the line came from jewel tone hues and neutral shades which are oh so perfect for fall time.
I seriously am in love with the lippies and lipgloss. I can’t wait to get my hands on RiRi Woo and Talk that Talk lipsticks, as well as the RiRi Woo lipgloss. Make sure you head to your store ASAP because they will run out. In stores today,online starting Sept. 30 & M.A.C counters Oct. 3!
No matter what type of bag your looking for to carry around 9-5 or show off on the weekend, this season’s must-have bags are sure to please you. With a variety of textures, silhouettes, rich colors and jewels you can’t go wrong with whichever you choose!
1. Jeweled Box Clutch: Perfect statement piece to spruce up an evening outfit. Bold, yet sophisticated.
Splurge: Jason Wu $1536
Save: ZARA $120
2. The Pouch: Slouchy, casual day time chic!
Splurge: Burberry (Price upon request)
Save: American Apparel $56
3. The Envelope Clutch: This structured bag is a classic look you can’t go wrong with no matter day or night.
Splurge: DVF $225
Save: ZARA $20
4. The Bucket Bag: An alternative to the backpack style, roomy yet stylish.
Splurge: Jérôme Dreyfuss Alain $1900
Save: ZARA $80
5. The Satchel: A modern day briefcase. Perfect for the professional side of you.
Splurge: MIU MIU $1450
Save: Forever 21 $30
6. Duffel: The same family as the satchel, but sportier. Yet it’s still sophisticated and structured.
Splurge: Alexander McQueen $2287
Save: Agaci $37.50
7. Elongated Frame Bag: This is a new take on a classic bag. It’s ladylike and classy without a doubt.
Splurge: Ralph Lauren $3950
Save: MK $250
8. Structured Tote: This bag is always ideal for work with plenty of room for notes and a laptop. Its shape is comfortable yet classic for the 9-5 run around.
Splurge: Sophia Hulme $935
Save: Forever 21 $32.80
9. The Shopper: Stylish, spacious and chic! You can fit everything you need in these bags.
Splurge: Moreau Bregançon $3100
Save: Love Culture $33.95
10. Animal Print: If you’re looking to make a statement this fall, this bag is for you. Loud, yet stylish!
Splurge: Micheal Kors $2000
Save: Dooney & Burke $139
Which is your favorite fall bag?