Outfit Details: Top – Romwe, Jeans – Charlotte Russe, Heels – Nine West
Outfit Details: Top – Tobi, Shorts – Nordstrom, Shoes – Charlotte Russe, Purse – Gucci, Earrings – Forever21
Outfit Details: Dress – Forever 21, Shoes – Catherine Malandrino, Jacket – Uniqlo, Clutch – Kendall & Kylie, Lips – MAC RetroMatte Carnivorous
Hello my beautiful readers. I’m back with my 10 favorite beauty products of the month which have all been personally tested by muah so you can trust that if it’s on here, it’s good. This month I’m including a facial exfoliator that rivals the famous Kate Somerville, matte lippies that won’t budge, a highlight stick and skin perfecting tool that you need to add to your skincare routine. Let’s get to it!
- Trufora Triple Action Exfoliator– If you know me, you know how much I loved Kate Somerville’s exfoliakate but the price tag is border line ridiculous for a teeny tiny amount. Allow me to introduce you to a product ever better than the Somerville cult favorite. This Trufora exfoliator is down right AMAZING. I use this twice a week and in month my skin has improved significantly. My pores are pretty much gone and with my pores went the dullness as well. I can see a brighter complexion by using this and I’ve also experienced less breakouts. WINNING. I cannot stress enough how much I love this product and it’s half the price of its competitor. ($45)
- 2. Stacked SkinCare Dermaplaning Tool– This little tool is a total game changer. Safely remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells with this non-invasive exfoliation tool for instantly smoother and brighter skin. Designed to provide similar results to an in-office dermaplaning treatment, this at-home tool gently purifies skin of dead cell build-up and fine facial hair to reveal a bright, youthful-looking complexion. It was scary at first to use but ever so satisfying to see all my peach fuzz and dead skin come off, plus my skin looked SO GOOD after. ($75)
- Sesderma Factor G Serum– Sesderma is by far one of my favorite skin care brands, I’ve included other awesome products in previous round ups, see here. This time I’m raving about their Factor G Serum, which is made to help protect your skin from aging while helping improve dark spots and skin texture. This powerful concentrate helps to stimulate cell regeneration that aids in making your skin look better and keeping it look young as ever. I use it in the morning before my usual routine and then again at night time. ($57)
- Trestique Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick – This little stick has become a makeup bag staple. The creamy highlight glides on and I can blend it on the go with the built in perfecting sponge. I also found the sponge helps give me a perfect dewy look where my skin looks perfect. The caps are magnetic too which I loved ! It helps avoid any makeup bag mishaps. ($34)
- MAC Retro Matte Collection – If you follow me on the gram’ I’m sure you’ve seen me mention these quite a bit already so it’s no surprise they made the list. I love the newest line from MAC. An earthy toned collection of true matte liquid lipsticks. These bad boys stay on your lips and do not over dry them which was a huge selling point for me. The line has stunning colors one of my favorites being Carnivorous (seen here) ($21)
- Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Mud Mask– THIS MASK. I am obsessed with it. It is made with charcoal and salicylic acid so it helps draw out the nasty stuff and detoxify my skin while treating existing breakouts. I use this once every two weeks to help keep my skin clear. I also use it as my emergency remedy when I suffer a bad breakout. I can feel it cleaning y skin when I have it on and it cuts the breakouts longevity in half. ($15.99)
- Big Sexy Hair Silk Finish– This is a newer product from the already loved brand. I tested this on both my wet and dry hair and loved it both ways. Your hair seriously feels like SILK when using this. The serum is light and not greasy so my hair doesn’t get weighed down and gross looking. I noticed that when I used it, I had less frizz and spilt ends which is a big win for me. This is great for all types of hair but especially those with wavy and curly hair who need a little extra help taming their beast. ($20)
- Hair La Vie Revitalizing Hair Blend – I’m a big supplement fan and love anything I can take for my skin or hair. Recently, I started to experience some scalp issues and noticed a bit more hair falling out than usual and I instantly freaked and needed something to help keep my hair and scalp healthy. I stumbled across Hair La Vie and loved adding this to my hair treatment. These pills are filled with good stuff like biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and Flax Seed Oil. All these work together to help maintain my hair at its healthiest and help the growth. I noticed I had less hair loss while on the pills and that sold me. ($48)
- Robin McGraw Revelation’s Starlight, Face Bright – Recently I finished up my night cream so I had to try a new one and this one was a winner. I like to use this every other night switching off with an anti-aging night cream. This brightening wonder cream is made with Vitamin C to help protect my skin from free radicals while still helping brighten my skin and lessen my acne marks. I also saw an improvement in my pore size which was a great plus. ($50)
- Neutrogena On The Spot Acne Treatment-I’ve spent the last few months in a full blown battle with my skin and just when I was ready to give up, I found this while wandering the aisles of Target. A Benzoyl Peroxide spot treatment that has worked ridiculously well on my pimples, even my cystic ones. I put it on and within a day or two, the size and redness is significantly reduced. I was surprised at how well this worked for my cystic acne, which is what I was struggling with the most. You just need to make sure to not mix with another acne treatment as it can dry out your skin. ($6)
Hello beautiful people. As winter comes to a close we get ready to embrace a whole new slew of trends for Spring 17′. If you’re like me, I love a good trend or two, or three. I’m breaking down your top 5 trends in eyewear below, both prescription wear and sunglasses. Which would you try?
I’m the type girl who has 100 pairs of sunnies and still thinks she can use more.This season is no exception with 5 styles that are must haves. Classic aviators are in, as well as over the top embellished pairs like the Jimmy Choo ones above.
On top of owning 100 sunglasses, I’ve also come to own 100 pairs of prescription glasses. This season red, clear and tortoise frames are in and top on my list. The ones above are from my new favorite brand, Aspire Eyewear. These glasses are great with their flexible and light-weight design. I have a red pair I’m obsessed with and they are almost impossible to break! Major win since I’m guilty of falling asleep with them on more than once.
Which trend is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!