Hello my beautiful readers! I cannot believe I am on my NOVEMBER round -up. Where in the world has this year gone?! This round up has some of my favorite products yet including some Korean BB creams and face masks that are life and my new favorite eye shadow palette that I don’t know how I lived without for so long. Let’s get started shall we?
2. SUDZZfx Cashmere Shampoo – I review A LOT of shampoos and while in the beginning I love most, after a few uses I realize they are making my hair fade faster and dry out. This shampoo has been a god sent. Its’s pricey but so worth it. It tames my unruly frizzball hair and keeps my red looking brighter longer. I like that it hydrates my hair without being to heavy and greasy. ($24)
3. BASQNYC Intensive Stretch Mark Butter – This yummy cream is so great to help with anyone dealing with their tiger stripes. I have strech marks around my hips and booty from working out and growing my baby muscles and this has helped with preventing new ones from forming while reducing my old ones. It’s active ingredients have helped smooth them out and makes this cream perfect for expecting mommies! ($38)
4. Laneige BB Cushion- This is one of my favorites on this month’a round up! I am a forever user of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer but this has become my new go to product for days I don’t need a full face of make-up. It’s light and covers pretty well and feels so nice on your skin. It looks like I have nothing on my face and the bet part is that it protects you from the harmful rays of the sun and makes you look refreshed. Bonus, it comes with a refill when you buy it! ($34)
5. Amore Mattallics Lip Crèmes – These metallic matte lipsticks put Kylie’s lip kits to shame. First off the price is so good, it’s under $10! Next is the pigmentation and staying power. These metallics are beautifully bright and have great staying power. They are so vibrant and come in the most beautiful colors. Favorites are Chromattic Addict and Pretty Problematic. ($8.99)
6. Curiosity Long Wear Top Coat – I’m a die hard gel polish lover but once in awhile I like to let my nails breathe. Yet they chip within two days and I find myself crying over my ugly nails. This topcoat has stopped my ugly crying woes because it keeps my nails look like a gel finish for 10-11 days! No chips, game changer people. ($5.95)
7. MAC Liptensity – To add to my never ending lipstick collection are these badboys. MAC’s newest line and man oh man are they great. SUPER pigmented with great staying power and in soooooo many beautiful shades, all the colors in the spectrum. They go on easy but I prefer to apply with a brush for precision and they last through a night or drinking and eating without bleeding or fading too bad. ($21)
8. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – Another product from this brand made the list and this mask is UH MA ZING. I used this on a long flight to Rome recently and I woke up looking refreshed with bright and plump skin. TBH I looked like a million bucks compared to my usual post flight skin. You apply this before bed and let it do it’s magic overnight and wake up with model worth skin. It draws in serious moisture and yo look all glow-y after you wake up, it’s my go to when my skin needs a boost from lack of sleep ! ($24)
9. Dermorganic Leave in Treatment – Being a long time abuser of dying my hair, this is a great treatment to bring my thick hair back to life. I love that it’s organic and it smells so good. I put in a small amount and run it through my hair and then a little more on my ends. After using for a few weeks I noticed my hair felt lighter and was less dry. ($10)
10. Magic Pads – These are similar to my favorite detox pads but help more with my acne then with my pore size and skin texture. They can dry out your skin so make sure to use a good moisturizer after and use every other day! They’ve helped fight my blackheads and occasional breakout! ($20)
One of my favorite natural brands, Mineral Fusion is hosting a Mineral Fusion Beauty Tour at Whole Foods Coral Gables! During the tour, you beauties can get 40% off of all Mineral Fusion products including skin, hair, body, nail care and cosmetics. Guests can also enjoy complimentary makeup applications from passionate and experienced makeup artists in the natural cosmetics industry while exploring all that Mineral Fusion has to offer.
The tour lasts all the way up till August 28th and to celebrate I’m giving away a bomb Mineral Fusion beauty package ! To enter simply head to my Instagram page, make sure you’re following me, like the giveaway picture and comment for an additional entry! The giveaway ends Aug 27th! In the meantime head on over to Whole Foods to explore the brand and see the awesome products you could win!
About the Brand: Based in Denver, CO., Mineral Fusion™ launched in 2006, and has since then become the leading natural cosmetics and personal care brand. Its innovative collection of antioxidant-enhanced, mineral-rich cosmetics, hair care, body care, skincare, and most recently, nail-care products are infused with active ingredients that deliver wide-ranging benefits of minerals to revitalize, nourish and protect. All of the products within the Mineral Fusion portfolio are safe for all skin types, eco-friendly and free of gluten, parabens, SLS, phthalates, artificial colors and synthetic fragrances, 100% Vegetarian, and most are 100% Vegan.
Happy Thursday Beauties! Today’s look is all about the overall trend, which for those of you who have been with me from the beginning, know it took me quite some time to jump on board with this trend. Overalls screamed farmer to me once upon a time, but when styled in a casual chic way they can actually be :gasp: cute! Accessories play a big part when styling something like this and luckily I had some help from JORD Watches. The fab folks sent me this gorgeous wooden watch with the working exposed and dark wooden finish. I loved the intricate wood finish and 3d numbers. The watch was so easy to style and looked good both dressed up and dressed casually, which was a huge plus for me. So far the watch has been a major hit everywhere I go! (Can ya blame em’? It’s so pretty!)
Till next time XO,
*all opinions expressed are my own*
Hello lovers. Sorry for neglecting you, life has been pretty crazy but never fear I have some awesome collabs coming up to share with you all. To kick if off I partnered up with Sunglass Hut #ElectrifySummer to bring you this season’s hottest sunnies trends!
Everything in summer is encircled by magic. The days are filled with ecstatic light, the evenings bring vibrant sunsets, and the air is filled with electricity. We all know I love a good pair of sunnies and I am always adding to my collection. Check out my top three trends for this season and get ready to stock up on these fashion favorites.
TOP SUMMER TRENDS:
PRINTS & PATTERNS
PRINTS & PATTERNS:
You can never go wrong with a few sunglass selections. Just like you have more than one pair of shoes, it’s worth investing in building a sunglass wardrobe. This should include a classic aviator, glam shapes in black or tort, and one pair that really expresses your personal style! Build a wardrobe of sunglasses with different shapes, colors and styles so that you have something for every season. Lord knows I have a pair of sunnies for everyday of the week and more! Happy shopping!
*all details and opinions expressed are my own, images c/o Sunglass Hut*